When to visit Quito and Ecuador?
Quito Ecuador weather will welcome travelers all year long. Ecuador is known for being a year round destination, despite the differences in its two distinct seasons. The weather in Ecuador also experiences significant changes depending on geography (Mountains, Coast, Galapagos, Rain forest…); The weather will be different in the mountains, in the rain forest, on the beaches or in the city.Ecuador is located on the Equator and has a year round stunning weather compared to most other countries and welcomes you in this marvelous place on earth.If you want to visit a more specific region you can read underneath the subdivision of the Seasons according to “Lonely Planet”. Keep in mind that altitude will also play a major role in the weather in Ecuador and can change a few times during the day in the mountains.
High Season (Jun-Sep)
- Sunny, clear days in the highlands; less rain in the Orient.
- December to April is high season on the coast: expect warm temperatures and periodic showers.
- January to May is high season in the Galápagos.
Shoulder Season (Oct-Nov).
- Cooler temperatures, more showers (usually sun in the morning and rain in the afternoon) in the highlands.
Low Season (Dec-May)
- Cooler, you can expect occasional showers in the highlands.
- June to December is low season in the Galápagos, with cooler, drier weather and rougher seas.
- Low season is April to July in the Orient, when rains are more common.
More than enough reasons to visit Old Town Quito Suites in Quito Ecuador
More than enough reasons to visit us in Quito Ecuador and stay in Old Town Quito Suites. Considered by TripAdvisor customers as one of the most popular hotels near downtown Quito, right in the tourist area Mariscal, where our bed and breakfast will seduce you. Find Art, Culture and Gastronomy near our guesthouse.